In the Science, Engineering and Technology Group of KU Leuven, Faculty of Engineering Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering (ESAT), Research Unit ESAT-STADIUS there is a full-time academic vacancy in the area of “Control Systems for Human-Centered Applications” on Group T Leuven Campus. We are looking for internationally oriented candidates with an excellent research record and with educational competence within the field of electrical engineering.
- You have a PhD in a relevant engineering discipline (Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Control Engineering) or an equivalent degree.
- You have a strong research profile. The quality of your research is proven by publications in international journals and conferences and through international research experience.
- You have demonstrable qualities related to academic education. Teaching experience is an advantage.
- You possess organisational skills and have a cooperative attitude. You also possess leadership capacities within a university context.
- The official language used at KU Leuven is Dutch. If you do not speak Dutch (or do not speak it well) at the start of employment, KU Leuven will provide language training to enable you to take part in meetings. Before teaching courses in Dutch or English, you will be given the opportunity to learn Dutch, respectively English, to the required standard.